If you suffer from acne, there’s little doubt that you have always looked for ways to improve the look of your skin. If you use Zenmed properly and on a regular basis, you may still be able to achieve healthy, smooth skin.
Users have been surprised and relieved to have their acne finally treated by a product that doesn’t cause additional breakouts or skin redness.
Zenmed is considered to be an all-around acne treatment, with tested botanicals and formulas based on doctor recommendations. Unlike most typical acne treatments, Zenmed is formulated for the treatment of body acne as well as facial acne. Only having to use one product for both problems saves you money.
You get a 100% money back guarantee when you purchase Zenmed. No product will work for everyone, so if Zenmed doesn’t work for you, the money back guarantee means it didn’t cost you anything to try.
What Ingredients Does Zenmed Use?
Zenmed offers you a combination unique to the brand, with prescription-grade synthetic nutrients with a proven track record against acne. It also includes herbal ingredients, including Aloe Vera, sea kelp, witch hazel, allantoin, tangerine, lavender, geranium, essential rose oils, cucumber, horsetail, wild thyme, althea, rosemary, chamomile, balm mint, yarrow, sage and coltsfoot. Herbs that have been proven to work against acne create a more gentle and effective way to get rid of acne.
Prescription-grade ingredients utilized in Zenmed include 2% salicylic acid, sodium benzoate, vitamin E, zinc oxide, stearic acid, vegetable glycerin, vitamin B5, propyl and methyl paraben, menthol, sodium PCA, tertrasodium EDTA, PEG-7, potassium sorbate, glycerol cocoate, vitamins A, D3 and E, citric acid and ethyl hexyl glycerin. The synthetic ingredients are used to make sure that you can enjoy the effectiveness and speed of prescription products.
How Does Zenmed Work?
All Zenmed products for the care of acne-prone skin have an action that is very powerful. It targets the internal and external causes and results of acne, to reduce lesions, pimples and redness. They are also purported to work at preventing future breakouts. These products remove bacteria and excess oil that cause acne on the body, without the use of fragrances or artificial colors that may irritate your skin.
Zenmed acts through a two-step program that will treat all the steps of acne’s growth cycle. First, it prevents the formation of pimples with Alpha and Beta Hydroxy Acids. These prevent the build-up of dead skin before it occurs, preventing the formation of pimples, and clearing up any existing pimples more quickly.
Zenmed also heals existing lesions to remove scars and reduce skin redness, healing damage and discoloration as well.
What Steps Does the Zenmed System Use?
The basic system of Zenmed has two separate component sets.
1 – Acne treatment kits in four types, that will be chosen based upon your needs and skin type.
- Derma Cleanse System works externally and internally to help clear up your skin in a way that is quite natural.
- Acne Therapy for Oily Skin gives you a daily high-potency cleansing with salicylic and glycolic acids and moisturizes your skin with a purifier of clay.
- Acne Therapy for Dry or Mature Skin treats clogged pores and prevents them from being clogged again. It also treats enlarged pores, blackheads and pimples. The serum has three acids and can be used once each week to lessen the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Acne Therapy for Combination Skin is ideal for adults who suffer from acne. It combines an exfoliating toner, a gentle and enervating cleanser, a moisturizer to control oil and a dual-acid treatment for acne.
2 – Acne Treatment Products in a range that will give you essential performance along with kits for the treatment of acne.
- Body Acne Combo is a dual treatment that exfoliates, cleanses and controls oil glands that may be overactive. It works especially well on the back and shoulders.
Derma Cleanse Capsules are an oral treatment with a proprietary formula blending herbs that will help detoxify your body.
- Derma Cleanse® Acne Gel has three acid types to combat all the phases of your breakout cycle. It prevents the formation of new pimples, heals those existing pimples more speedily and treats post-acne skin discoloring.
- Botanical Acne Body Wash is a scrub and wash that exfoliates dead cells and prevents the formation of new acne.
- Botanical Acne Mask has clay that will purify and treat problem areas of your skin. It’s also the perfect product to use for spot treatments to dry pimples out.
- Sebum Regulating Moisturizer is a lotion that gives your skin moisture without causing greasiness or clogging pores. It is a mild and calming formula that can be used after any Zenmed products.
- AHA/BHA Complex provides a strong complex for exfoliation. It gets rid of flaky skin to reveal fresh and glowing skin and it helps combination skin top become more balanced, so that moisturizers can penetrate your skin more effectively.
- Facial Cleansing Gel is a pH balanced, natural cleanser that will help in removing surface bacteria, makeup and excess oil. It includes purified water, salicylic acid and witch hazel distillate.
The Zenmed natural acne treatment plan uses the Derma Cleanse System to assist you in cleansing acne. Acne can be very discouraging, especially when you want to look your best. You may be affected psychologically as well as physically by acne, if you are bothered by peers who make fun of your condition. Users of the system say that they feel better about going out in public, when their acne has been cleared up.
The Zenmed Derma Cleanse System is scientific in a holistic way, so it treats your skin in a manner that is healthy. It uses proven ingredients to clear and prevent acne. The herbal ingredients help to give you the best treatment without irritating your skin.
Using Zenmed natural treatments for acne will allow you to go out whenever you wish, instead of staying home if you have bad breakout days. The ingredients will ensure that you keep your acne at bay. The natural formula will cleanse your bad skin areas without irritation or reddening of your skin. Your end result is smooth, attractive and clean skin.